The Safety Rules are designed to ensure the well-being of all students and the driver. Violating any rule will result in consequences. The driver may write up a student for not following these safety rules. Three write ups will result in suspension of bus services.
Parents are encouraged to review these safety rules with their student, to provide a safe ride to and from school for all students.
- Students must arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the bus pick up time.
- Students must keep all body parts and personal items out of the aisle while bus is in motion and inside the bus at all times.
- Food and drink on the bus is up to the discretion of the driver. All trash must be pick up and thrown away in the trash bins on the bus. Do not leave trash on the floor or seats of the bus.
- Bullying or Fighting on the bus will be an automatic suspension of transportation services.
- Students will not be allowed to put their hands on any other student or the bus driver.
- Students are not allowed to move seats once seated on the bus unless otherwise instructed by the bus driver.
- The driver has the right to assign seating.
- Students are not allowed to tamper with the bus or any of its equipment.
- Students should never cross behind the bus at any time.
- Students are only permitted to get on/off at their assigned bus stop.
- Guests other than regular riders are not permitted to ride on the bus.
- Students are required to behave on the bus, as they are required to behave in their classrooms.